Swarovski Z8i 1-8x24 4A-IF Scope 68102
- Brand: Swarovski
- Product Code: 68102-Swarovski
- Availability: In Stock
- USD 1,625.00
The Swarovski Z8i 1-8x24 offers an incredible 8x magnification that allows this scope to be utilized in almost any circumstance that may arise. This line of Swarovski scopes will push the bounds of scope technology like never before.
Incredible clarity and 93% light transmission is made possible with the highest imaginable glass quality and Swarovski’s state of the art coatings. The slim 30mm tube size is not overly cumbersome and gives this scope a very elegant look upon the rifle that it is mated with. It also features the optional BRF or ballistic turret flex for both elevation and windage adjustments, which can be installed without the need for extra tools.
The 1-8x magnification on this scope lends well to a variety of situations that include the driving hunt. In this particular circumstance speed and low magnification are needed to hit game that may spot you before you spot them. However you must also be wary of game that is farther away. This creates a particular challenge for hunters, but not any longer as the 1-8x Z8i is perfectly suited to both situations with a quick turn of the throw lever.
This scope also features the first switchable reticle, allowing it to switch from dot to circle-dot. Just a quick adjustment with your finger and you can change the FLEXCHANGE reticle to best fit the needs of the current situation.
Swarovski Z8i riflescopes offer the latest in user flexibility with their large 8x zoom range and the latest in features. These innovations include:
- Slim 30mm main tube with impressive 8x zoom
- Parallax adjustment knob with catch at 100m mark allows swift and reliable parallax adjustments, even in low-light situations
- SWAROLIGHT illumination with compact illumination controls, 64 levels of intensity, memory function, and auto-switch-off battery conservation. The automatic switch features a tilt sensor which detects whether the rifle is in a shooting position and turns the illumination off if the scope is not, saving battery and extending service life
- Optional BTF (Ballistic Turret Flex) allows for 3 methods of elevation correction, easy windage adjustment, and tool-less installation
- Extremely high 93% light transmission
|Scope Objective Diameter:||24mm|
|Scope Tube Size / Mount:||30mm|
|Scope Turret Adjustment:||.1 mrad|
|Reticle Position:||Second Focal Plane|
|Reticle Details:||4A-IF Reticle|
|Field of View:||127.5-15.9ft/100yds|
|Scope Finish:||matte black|
There are no reviews for this product.